Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The other day, Mosey posted a photo of a beautiful pot pie. It was cookbook worthy!

Yesterday I made an apple pie and decided to do the whole top crust with 'acorns'. It looked quite nice... but I had an abundance of crust left over. Jacob sat and watched while I rolled out the dough and formed 'worms' to wiggle around on the top. The look on his face was priceless, especially when I coiled a little worm with raised head, tongue sticking out, gave him eyes and place him in the center of the pie.

I had a good laugh when I compared my pie with my daughters and decided I would share my less than lovely 'wormy apple pie'.

Tada!

1 comment:

  1. Carter J wants some.... He wants to know if he can have a WORM pie! in his words "I wike dat"


    hehehehe....

    ReplyDelete