Monday, March 29, 2010

Gifts from God

How did I get so blessed with these 'beyond amazing' grandchildren? So often I hear that grandparents are supposed to spoil their grandchildren, doting on their every whim. For the Christian grandparent, that's an absurd idea. Why would a grandparent set out to undermine the hard work of the parents? It's our job to shower the love of God on our grandchildren and to come along side, instilling grace, mercy, godly instruction and encouragement into their lives so they can thrive in becoming the men and women God created them to be. Nothing do I desire more, than to see my children and grandchildren walking with God, obeying Him because they love Him. I will stand behind my children as they discipline my grandchildren and I will be happy, for love without discipline is no love at all. May my children and grandchildren always have their eye set on things above and not the things below.

From smallest to biggest, Evie, Carter J, Taye, Jaden and Caleb.



 Adrian and Addison





















Evelyn (Evie)   







Addison (Addie)












I don't know why the photo's warped out so oddly. If I accomplish getting this fixed, well... then we won't look so funny. Or at least not warped out funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment